Friday, July 6, 2007

why, oh why , oh why?

Sometimes I can be such an idiot! Where does my common sense go when I need it?! Yesterday I left a bunch of candles in my car thinking 1) it wasn't that hot 2) candles are made to melt at very high temperatures. So this morning I went out to my car to find that my car seat is now one giant candle! Several of the candles melted completely away. The only thing left is the wick! I am not exaggerating. A couple just left giant globs of wax on the seat, and then the rest are just malformed. UGH! (Does anyone know how to clean vast quantities of wax out of upholstery?)

No comments: