Monday, November 26, 2007

november

So, November has been quite a month! We kicked things off with a weekend of celebration. A big bonfire, my 25th birthday, and fireworks. Here's Rosie and I at the bonfire, Adri and I at the girl's birthday coffee where I had the best hot chocolate in the world!

























Mid month I got my hair cut entirely too short. And although this picture is rather cool, I don't like it! We also had a week of prayer but I can't get the pictures of the prayer room to upload, so possibly more on that later.








Last week we had Mission Week and Rosie and I got to go to Ireland! We had a lovely time and the trip deserves it's own post, but here is a picture of me with our lovely host Amy at Starbucks.






I've been dreadfully lax in posting this month for which I am sincerely sorry. And I know this doesn't really cover all that has happened, but hopefully it gives a general idea and there will be more to come!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Came apon your blog, Happy belated birthday, hope you had fun!

And the pic showing your new hair syle is really cute! I have been thinking to cut my hair like that as well but too chicken too! Hope you enjoy it!