1) The daisies are coming up in Guildford.
2) There is a stand at the Guildford monthly farmer's market that has amazing blueberry cookies.
3) I've officially started volunteering at the Oxfam bookshop on High Street.
4) We're having a pancake feast tonight at Dave and Liz Slinns.
5) I'm reading The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe for probably about the 57th time.
6) I have something invisible and bothersome in my eye.
7) In January I cut the annoying long bits off my hair and am now giving up funky hairstyles for the rest of my life.
8) You can fly from London to Belfast for 15 pounds in April.
9) Belfast is 44.4 square miles.
10) The sun is shining, hooray!