Sunday, July 12, 2009

brilliant!

so I was working on a brilliant new play list when I remembered that I never told you about the last brilliant one I made. I think I said about the autumn one, a bit on the soft and slow side and then promised to share the details of the upbeat one I was working on at the time. Well, it turned out great so I'm fulfilling that promise now. (I'm sure you've been on tenterhooks!)

1. Untitled ~ Ingrid Michealson
2. Old Cayote ~ The Weepies
3. Chicago ~ Sufjan Stevens
4. New Slang ~ The Shins
5. Oh Sister ~ Andrew Bird
6. Lucky Day ~ Jonathan Edwards
7. Tuesday Morning ~ The Pogues
8. Sons & Daughters ~ The Decemberists
9. Put There By the Land ~ Great Lake Swimmers
10. My Moon My Man ~ Feist
11. The Refugee ~ U2
12. Hey There Delilah ~ Plain White Ts
13. Anti-Anti ~ Snowden
14. Rehab ~ Amy Winehouse
15. Fidelity ~ Regina Spektor
16. Funky Nassau Pt. 1 ~ The Beginning of the End
17. Under the Weather ~ KT Tunstall
18. Sleeping In ~ The Postal Service
19. Clarity ~ John Mayer
20. Staple It Together ~ Jack Johnson
21. Someday ~ The Strokes
22. I Want You Back ~ Jackson 5
23. For the Price of a Cup of Tea ~ Belle & Sebastian
24. Life in Technicolor ii ~ Coldplay
25. Crazy ~ The Kooks
26. Trolley Wood ~ Eisley
27. Ocean and a Rock ~ Lisa Hannigan
28. Don't Wait for Tom ~ Over the Rhine
29. Three Little Birds ~ Elizabeth Mitchell
30. Get Back ~ The Beatles

2 comments:

rosie said...

I've heard of a handful of these artists. And I know TWO of these songs! (numbers 12 and 20) Your taste in music is incredible. :)

Rebekah said...

but Rosie, how do you know it's incredible if you've never heard these artists. It could be that you've never heard of them because they're terrible. ; )