Thursday, October 22, 2009

my favorite things...


Anthropologie is my favorite store in the whole, wide world. I took this from their facebook page. It's just one of the reasons why.


"When’s the last time you handwrote a note or a letter to a loved one? No form of instant communication can truly replace such a warm, intimate gesture – essentially, it’s confirming to someone that he or she is worth your time.

This is one of the reasons why we adore the “Message in a Bottle." It’s the perfect little something for a friend or loved one who is celebrating a milestone, throwing a dinner party or just special in your life. The best part about it is that it’s 100% interactive – think of it as an old-fashioned form of texting!

To whom do you envision giving Message in a Bottle? And what type of sentiment would you write? Is it your sister? Your spouse? Your children? Would you be inclined to write a riddle? A reminder? Or perhaps a simple “I love you”? You tell us."


PS, you should see their catalogs... things of beauty!

3 comments:

Adriana Roos said...

I'm all about hand-written notes!

Rebekah said...

I know you are! Definitely thought of you and of Rosie when I read this!

rosie said...

Aww! Sweet! Thsi post makes me want to write you both an "old-fashioned text"! ha!