Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the search has ended!

For those of you who have followed the saga of my search for a new coat.... I have found the perfect one! And I got it for better than 50% off. (Which is good cause it's from JCrew.) It's chocolate double cloth, made in Italy, and it has thinsulate. (Which is "the original warmth without bulk" and is 1 1/2 times warmer than down!) So next winter when I'm back in frigid Ireland I'll be warm and toasty in my lovely coat! (Also it's pretty classic so I can wear it for years to come until it falls apart, bonus!)

2 comments:

rosie said...

It's gorgeous! You are always finding the perfect coats! Let's go shopping together sometime because I am in search of the perfect coat myself!

Rebekah said...

yes lets! That would be so fun and now is the perfect time to buy one cause people are making way for the new spring lines. (But I found that nobody had any in store. That's why I ordered mine online.)