Saturday, December 4, 2010

free books!!!

I just found the most amazing website which allows you to download audio books completely free! They use books that are in the public domain. You pick the book you want, click the link to have it added to iTunes as a podcast, and presto! A new book to listen to! I'm getting ready for my two eight hour bus journeys! I started with The Story Girl and The Golden Road by Lucy Maud Montgomery, two of my favourite books growing up which I haven't read for probably 13 years or more!

The website is Books Should Be Free, enjoy!

(There are a lot of exclamation points in this post... books make me SO happy!!!)

2 comments:

Katherine Lauren said...

this is amazing!

you are so dearly missed! it makes me smile just to read your blog!

christmas in scotland? jealous.

xoxo

Rebekah said...

I know! I've downloaded three books already! Saving two for my trip to Scotland and am almost through the third!

I've been missing all of you! Hope all is well!