Saturday, September 4, 2010

quotes

While I was making this todayI found some great quotes in my collage folder... and I (of course) find it necessary to share here.

"Joan: I hear voices telling me what to do. They come from God.

Robert: They come from your imagination.

Joan: Of course. That is how the messages of God come to us."

~ George Bernard Shaw - Saint Joan


"There’s no vocabulary

For love within a family, love that’s lived in

But not looked at, love within the light of which

All else is seen, the love within which

All other love finds speech.

This love is silent."

~ T.S. Eliot


"Home is a place not only of strong affections, but of entire unreserve; it is life’s undress rehearsal, its backroom, its dressing room, from which we go forth to more careful and guarded intercourse.” ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

No comments: