Thursday, October 21, 2010

five little pumpkins

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate,
First one said, "Oh my, it's getting late."
Second one said, "There are witches in the air."
Third one said, "But we don't care."
Fourth one said, "Let's run and run and run."
Fifth one said, "I'm ready for some fun."
Oooo went the wind and out went the light.
Five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

Today I received five little pumpkins in a box...

One was a jar of pumpkin butter. I'm going to have some very yummy toast in the mornings!
Two was a box of pumpkin muffin mix. Gonna add some chocolate chips and have some delicious and easy to make snacks!!!
Three and four were cans of pumpkin so I can make pumpkin bread or pumpkin bars or pumpkin soup or ... ... ...
Five was a bag of pumpkin spice hershey kisses... Oh. My. Goodness. They are delicious!!!
Thanks Mom!

No comments: