1) Appliances. Garbage disposals, dryers, dishwashers. (And washing machines that don't take an hour and a half to wash a load of clothes.)
2) Having a car so I don't have to walk in the rain.
3) Food. Chick-fil-a, dill pickles, canned pumpkin.
5) Convenience, everything is just a bit easier.
Top 5 things I love about living in the UK:
1) Being able to walk pretty much everywhere. (Except when it's raining.)
2) Food. Percy pigs, lemsip (technically a medicine), tea, fish 'n chips.
3) Meeting new people.
4) The slower pace of life.
5) Fireworks in the fall.