Friday, November 14, 2008

i guess Chris was right!

So some of you will remember this quote from fellow Transit-er Chris Berry: "Everything green comes from Ireland." I guess he was right, but not only that, apparently everything in Ireland is green as well. How do I know? Well, yesterday I was watching Jack's Big Music Show.And there was a guest singer, Rebekah Jordan, who had "just come back from Ireland." She sang a song for Jack, Mary, and Mel so they could hear what Irish music sounded like. That is when I learned that not only are the mountains, trees, rivers, collies, and sheep in Ireland all green, but if I dress completely in green and dye my hair green then everyone will know that I'm from Ireland too!

And on top of all that, apparently Barack Obama is Irish too!

1 comment:

rosie said...

Ok, if you dye your hair green, you better be taking a picture of it!!!!