Tuesday, November 4, 2008

today is my 26th birthday: i am 26 years old today

I hope you are all enjoying yourselves as much as I am.
(holding my free Starbucks and pointing at my "I voted" sticker.)

I shall not keep you long. I have called you all together for a Purpose. Indeed for three Purposes! First of all, to tell you that I am immensely fond of you all, and that 26 years is too short a time to live amongst such excellent and admirable people. I don't know half of you so well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. (That isn't necessarily true.) Secondly, to celebrate my birthday. And thirdly... well actually, as I don't plan to disappear, that's it!

And later I'm getting free Ben and Jerry's!

1 comment:

rosie said...

hahahahahaha! :) I appreciate it, Bilbo!