Wednesday, May 6, 2009

what's the name of that song?

So, I've had the shortest of phrases of a song that I don't really know stuck in my head for several weeks now. I know that this is a song that most people know. I was at a concert a month or two ago and it was covered and everyone in the audience was singing along. The problem is I have no words and my brother (who is supposed to be the musical guru of the family) didn't recognize it when I hummed the little bit that keeps playing over and over in my head.

I think the phrase in my head is the end of the chorus and I think that it ends with: "the road a winding." But it is not the Beatles' A Long and Winding Road. It is a male singer. Could be Bob Dylan, not sure. Definitely that kind of feel to it. Anyway, I just really want to figure it out cause I like this song and it's not my fault that I don't know it. I was very restricted with what I was allowed to listen to growing up and it takes a while to catch up on all I missed out on.

No comments: